No products in the basket.
Philosophy of Health
Philosophy of Health£13.99
Philosophy of Health and Philosophy of Life between them, you will be able to find answers to many doubts and questions that come up in your mind while reading. The second part (Philosophy of Life) is, in fact, a necessary complement to the first. I suggest you read these books many times, for a better understanding and acceptance of the Order which they describe.
My purpose is to help youBecause I know that with this knowledge you can completely re-evaluate your current outlook on life and health. After years of fascination with vitamins and antibiotics, it is time to go back to Nature and respect its laws and rules. They have an impact on everyone, at all times and in every corner of the Earth – whether one is conscious of it or not. Therefore, the reflections in these books of illnesses and their causes are also universal and apply to everyone.
5 Flavours of Health Workshop£195.00
This is going to be a great WORKSHOP which will change the way you look at FOOD forever. 5 Flavours of Health is a Lifestyle based on Common Sense and Rules of the Universe. Eating Seasonal and Balanced Food is the KEY to your Health. My question is why would it take that long, for mothers, for parents, for men and for women, and all of us, why would it take this long to figure out that we should ……be more aware of the food that we eat. ? During the workshop we will show you in a practical way:
- how to prepare balanced and seasonal dishes, meal and how to create the menu for a week or so…
- explain why and how the food affects your health
- you will learn about the flavours and how to use them so it will support your metabolism and entire body
- we will have a session with a holistic yoga teacher to learn how to maintain a healthy body
- Mindset session – Effective Decision Making – with Agnes Khan
- Physical activities with 5 Flavours Fitness trainer
- lots of fun cooking together and Q&A session
- lunch and dinner, coffee, tea and cakes included.